Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yet another delicious version of the adaptable Waldorf Salad.
Make and share this Lemony Light Waldorf Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup raw honey or 1⁄2 cup agave nectar
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup tahini
- 4 cups mixed baby lettuces and spring greens
- 2 red apples, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, diced
- 2 cups red grapes
- 1 cup walnuts
- Combine honey, lemon and tahini in large mixing bowl and whisk together until well incorporated.
- Place remaining ingredients in bowl and mix gently until everything is coated with dressing.
- Transfer to salad plates and dust with cinnamon.
WOW - I LOVE THIS!!
Tahini instead of dreaded Mayo - which I don't buy. Tahini is a great alternative to plain yogurt. I never thought of it for Waldorf Salad but it works - especially with lemon.
THANKS for sharing.