1/6 Photos of Lemony Lemon Brownies
Taken from here https://www.facebook.com/BreannaDoylePamperedChefExecutiveDirector definately worth a look, there is some amazing stuff on their page.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Brownie
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 eggs, large
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
For the tart lemon glaze
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease an 8×8 inch baking dish with butter and set aside.
- 3Zest and juice two lemons and set aside.
- 4In the bowl of an electric mixture fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the flour, sugar, salt, and softened butter until combined.
- 5In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, lemon zest, and lemon juice until combined.
- 6Pour it into the flour mixture and beat for 2 mins at medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- 7Pour into baking dish and bake for 23-25 mins, should turn golden around the edges.
- 8Allow to cool completely before glazing. Do not overbake, or the bars will dry.
- 9Filter the powdered sugar and whisk with lemon zest and juice.
- 10Spread the glaze over the brownies with a rubber spatula and let glaze set.
- 11Cut into bars and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemony Lemon Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (699 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.6
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 46.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g