Prep 13 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a delicious drink to prevent dehydration and help you stay cool this summer.
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon tea leaves
- 2 tablespoons sugar syrup
- 3 -4 mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup chilled water or 1 cup soda water
- Boil the tea leaves in water.
- Strain and cool.
- Put crushed ice in a tall glass.
- Fill three-fourth of the glass with tea.
- Add sugar syrup and lemon juice.
- Pour chilled soda or water.
- Decorate with mint leaves.
- Serve chilled.