Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing adds an extra burst of flavor to traditional gyros. Easy enough for a weeknight meal, yet special enough for entertaining. Savor every delicious bite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, divided
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint leaves (optional)
- 1/2 cup English cucumber, peeled, seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 pita bread rounds or 6 soft flat bread, warmed
- 1 bunch baby spinach leaves
- 1 large ripe tomato, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1Whisk together 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing, yogurt, lemon juice, and mint; if desired, in small bowl. Fold in cucumber. Refrigerate until needed.
- 2Whisk together remaining 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing, olive oil, and lemon zest in large bowl. Fold in shrimp; turning to coat. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- 3Preheat grill or broiler to high heat.
- 4Arrange shrimp on oiled grill rack or broiler pan. Grill or broil shrimp until just cooked through, 1-1/2 to 2 minutes per side.
- 5To serve, place a warmed pita bread on each serving plate and spread generously with Ranch Tzatziki sauce. Top each with spinach leaves, 1/6 of the shrimp, tomato, and onion. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Fold to enclose the filling and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemony-Herbed Shrimp Gyros With Ranch-Tzatziki #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 603.0
- Calories from Fat 312
- Total Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 215.3 mg
- Sodium 1803.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 30.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: