Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing adds an extra burst of flavor to traditional gyros. Easy enough for a weeknight meal, yet special enough for entertaining. Savor every delicious bite.
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, divided
- 1⁄3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint leaves (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup English cucumber, peeled, seeded and finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 pita bread rounds or 6 soft flat bread, warmed
- 1 bunch baby spinach leaves
- 1 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Whisk together 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing, yogurt, lemon juice, and mint; if desired, in small bowl. Fold in cucumber. Refrigerate until needed.
- Whisk together remaining 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing, olive oil, and lemon zest in large bowl. Fold in shrimp; turning to coat. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill or broiler to high heat.
- Arrange shrimp on oiled grill rack or broiler pan. Grill or broil shrimp until just cooked through, 1-1/2 to 2 minutes per side.
- To serve, place a warmed pita bread on each serving plate and spread generously with Ranch Tzatziki sauce. Top each with spinach leaves, 1/6 of the shrimp, tomato, and onion. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Fold to enclose the filling and serve immediately.
I love this combination! Sounds very nice!
Yum! Tried this last night and everyone LOVED it!