Lemony-Herbed Shrimp Gyros With Ranch-Tzatziki #RSC
- Whisk together 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing, yogurt, lemon juice, and mint; if desired, in small bowl. Fold in cucumber. Refrigerate until needed.
- Whisk together remaining 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing, olive oil, and lemon zest in large bowl. Fold in shrimp; turning to coat. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill or broiler to high heat.
- Arrange shrimp on oiled grill rack or broiler pan. Grill or broil shrimp until just cooked through, 1-1/2 to 2 minutes per side.
- To serve, place a warmed pita bread on each serving plate and spread generously with Ranch Tzatziki sauce. Top each with spinach leaves, 1/6 of the shrimp, tomato, and onion. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Fold to enclose the filling and serve immediately.