- 3 -4 lbs chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup white wine or 1⁄2 cup marsala
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Put drumsticks in a large plastic bag.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together and add to the drumsticks, turning bag to cover all.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours or overnight. Put everything in the crock pot and cook for 5 to 6 hours on low.
- Place drumsticks in a baking pan and broil for a few minutes to brown, then serve.