Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Best Recipes From the Backs of Boxes, Bottles, Cans & Jars. Oscar Mayer recipe.
- Lemon Sauce: Grate peel of one lemon; cut lemon in half.
- Thinly slice one half; squeeze juice from other half.
- Combine peel, juice, brown sugar, mustard. Add lemon slices.
- Broil ham slice 4 inches from heat for 5 minutes; turn and top with sauce.
- Broil 3 minutes until sauce bubbles.
So easy. We bought half a pig last year and had plenty of ham slices, and this put dinner on the table in under 10 minutes. Delicious!
Very quick and easy to make. Will make this one again