Recipe by DailyInspiration
I am a carrot lover and I couldn't pass up this recipe as it is so unusual. Haven't tired it yet; however, it is from Cuisine at Home.
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 4 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage (such as 7-up)
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons carbonated lemon-lime beverage (reserved from hot carrot liquid)
- salt and pepper
- fresh chives (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil carrots in soda in a saucepan over medium-high heat until tender - 10-15 minutes. Transfer carrots to a serving platter and reserve 3 tablespoons of the hot soda.
- Whisk marmalade, reserved soda, salt and pepper together in a bowl until blended. Drizzle over carrots and garnish with chives.