Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
You can eat these like chips :P
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- rock salt
- Steam the green beans until bright green and crisp. You don't want to over cook these.
- Drain and rinse in cold-cold water. At this point, I put the beans in the freezer just to get extra cold while I mixed the dressing.
- For the dressing, mix the garlic, lemon juice and olive oil together.
- Transfer beans into a nice serving dish and pour dressing over top. Return to the fridge for extra coldness.
- Sprinkle generously with rock salt and serve. It's better than chips.