Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is truly a garlic-lover's chicken recipe, you can adjust the amount of garlic to suit taste.
Top Review by soonermama
Made these tonight and yum - SO good! I didn't have any seasoned bread crumbs, so I just used plain and it worked out fine. The family agreed this is one to keep. Thanks for sharing!
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or use 1/2 teaspoon white salt)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper (can use more)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (can use 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup milk (more if needed)
- 6 -7 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup melted butter (you may use use less butter to taste)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter an 11 x 7 or a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a shallow dish combine the breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, black pepper, garlic powder and dried parsley (if using) until well combined.
- Place the milk in a bowl,.
- In the small bowl whisk together the melted butter with 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic (or to taste) and lemon juice.
- Coat the chicken breast in milk (shaking off any excess milk) then coat into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the breasts into baking dish, then drizzle with the melted butter mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.