1/1 Photo of Lemony Garlic-Butter Chicken Breasts
This is truly a garlic-lover's chicken recipe, you can adjust the amount of garlic to suit taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or use 1/2 teaspoon white salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (can use more)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (can use 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley (optional)
- 1/3 cup milk (more if needed)
- 6 -7 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/4-1/3 cup melted butter (you may use use less butter to taste)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter an 11 x 7 or a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3In a shallow dish combine the breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, black pepper, garlic powder and dried parsley (if using) until well combined.
- 4Place the milk in a bowl,.
- 5In the small bowl whisk together the melted butter with 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic (or to taste) and lemon juice.
- 6Coat the chicken breast in milk (shaking off any excess milk) then coat into the breadcrumb mixture.
- 7Place the breasts into baking dish, then drizzle with the melted butter mixture.
- 8Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemony Garlic-Butter Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.2
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 101.5 mg
- Sodium 539.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: