- 10 medium lemons, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 12 ounces beer
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 8 -10 chicken parts, cut up
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter, lemon juice, beer, garlic salt, and lemon pepper and whisk.
- Pour over the chicken and marinate for 4-6 hours in refrigerator; turning occasionally.
- Grill the chicken and brush with some marinade as you go along, but don't brush when nearly done since the marinade isn't "safe" unless thoroughly cooked.
- Discard left over marinade.
- Chicken is cooked when juices run clear.