Recipe by Oolala
Cut out of a magazine. Says this recipe won an award (Our California winner)and it is especially good on loin pork chops. Can be used with lamb or chicken too.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, snipped, can use 1/2 tsp. dried dillweed
- 4 pork loin chops, 1 1/2 inches thick
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together everything but the chops, and set aside.
- Place chops on uncovered grill, directly above medium heat for 25 minutes. Turn and grill for 20-25 minutes or until no pink remains.
- Brush mixture on one side of the meat, 1 minute before removing from grill.
- Pass remaining sauce to serve with meat at table.