Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from the LCBO. It is a creamy but light low fat dressing perfect for potato or chicken salads, it is also great spooned over grilled lamb chops.The curry paste cannot be substituted for curry powder
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon curry paste (mild or medium)
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1⁄4 cup chives, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- In food processor or blender combine all ingredients except oil. Pulse until well blended.
- Add oil in a steady slow drizzle while blending.
- If you find the consistency to thick you can thin with a bit of water.
YUM YUM YUM!!! Hubby & I both loved this sauce! We served it with lamb chops for dinner, and it it was delicious! Hubby added some to his vegetables too. Then today, we had it on chicken rolls, and it went perfectly with that too. I'm palnning on making chicken salad for our lunches tomorrow, with this as the dressing. So full of flavour, and it goes perfectly with everything! Made foor ZWT7 - Pacific Islands (Vivacious Violets)