- 3 cups dried bow tie pasta
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 lb cooked crabmeat, cut into bite sized pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar, dill weed, pepper and salt. Add cooked pasta, cucumber, celery, carrot and green onion; toss gently to coat.
- Add crabmeat; toss gently to combine.
- If desired, cover and chill for up to 1 hour.