This is from Cooking Light magazine. A great Moroccan side dish. You can easily make this a main dish by adding cubed cooked chicken.
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) box couscous (whole wheat or regular)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes or 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced English cucumbers
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Combine first 4 ingredients in medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Gradually stir in couscous.
- Remove from heat. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork; cool.
- Combine couscous, tomatoes and next 5 ingredients (thru dill) in a large bowl; toss well. Add cheese.