1/4 Photos of Lemony Couscous With Mint, Dill and Feta
This is from Cooking Light magazine. A great Moroccan side dish. You can easily make this a main dish by adding cubed cooked chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) box couscous (whole wheat or regular)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes or 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups diced English cucumbers
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
- 2Gradually stir in couscous.
- 3Remove from heat. Cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork; cool.
- 4Combine couscous, tomatoes and next 5 ingredients (thru dill) in a large bowl; toss well. Add cheese.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemony Couscous With Mint, Dill and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 467.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 7.3 g