- 4 (453.59 g) chicken cutlets
- 0.59 ml salt
- 12 fresh sage leaves
- 56.69 g prosciutto, very thinly sliced, cut into 8 thin strips
- 19.71 ml extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 78.07 ml low sodium chicken broth
- 59.14 ml fresh lemon juice
- 2.46 ml cornstarch
- 4 lemon wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken cutlets evenly with salt. Place 3 sage leaves on each chicken cutlet; wrap 2 prosciutto slices around each cutlet, securing the sage leaves in place.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tbsp oil to the skillet, swirling to coat the pan. Add the wrapped chicken cutlets to the pan; cook cutlets 2 minutes on each side or until the cutlets are done. Remove chicken cutlets from the pan to a platter and keep warm.
- Combine the chicken broth, lemon juice, and 1/2 tsp cornstarch in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until the cornstarch mixture is smooth. Add the cornstarch mixture and remaining 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil to the pan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly with a whisk. Cook the mixture for 1 minute or until the sauce is slightly thickened, stirring constantly. Serve the sauce over the chicken. Enjoy!