Recipe by katii
A VERY unique recipe that is surprisingly delicious! Best enjoyed outside on a hot summer evening.
- 1 (92 g) package sugar-free lemon Jell-O powder, prepared
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple chunk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch dried tarragon leaves
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced
- 3 tablespoons red bell peppers, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Take the Jell-O out of the package and slice in an egg slicer; turn sideways and slice again (you should have little cubes).
- Put Jell-O cubes in a bowl and mix with pineapple, lemon juice, tarragon, and white pepper; stir until very well blended.
- Chill mixture for 20 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, celery and red pepper; chill for an additional 5 minutes.
- Break apart with a fork before serving.