Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Swanson, storing it here to save it.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 3⁄4 cups Swanson chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti, cooked without salt
- Mix cornstarch, broth, lemon juice and mustard.
- Cook chicken and garlic in nonstick skillet until browned, stirring often. Remove chicken.
- Add cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens. Return chicken to skillet and heat through. Stir in parsley. Toss with spaghetti.
Good quick pasta. I used half the broth, skipped the mustard and used lots of fresh parsley. Some marinated artichokes would be great in this too.