Recipe by ewilsonrd
Great flavor, quick! Use Multigrain or whole wheat pasta for added nutrition.
Top Review by chefpam
I have made this many times. I have used lemon juice, but one night tried it with lime juice instead and liked that much better. Now I just use the lime juice. Since I have a younger child, I used mini penne pasta.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut in strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 15 ounces reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb angel hair pasta, cooked
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place olive oil in skillet, add chicken and cook, stirring often, until chicken is browned.
- Set chicken aside.
- Combine cornstarch, chicken broth, lemon juice, mustard and garlic, blend until smooth.
- Add to skillet, stirring constantly.
- Add chicken pieces and heat through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, pour sauce over pasta, and serve.
- Garnish with parsley.