1/1 Photo of Lemony Chicken & Orzo
Source: Family Circle
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- 2Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper.
- 3Pour broth and lemon juice into a Dutch oven; bring to boil and add chicken.
- 4Cover and reduce heat to medium.
- 5Cook for 9 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 6Remove chicken from pot; set aside.
- 7Increase heat to high and cook sauce for 5 minutes.
- 8Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper; whisk in honey and sour cream.
- 9Add 2 cups water to pot and bring to a boil; add orzo and cook for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed. Add green beans to pot for final 4 minutes of cook time.
- 10Stir chicken back into pot and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemony Chicken & Orzo
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.1 mg
- Sodium 116.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 34.8 g