Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 mins
Source: Family Circle
Make and share this Lemony Chicken & Orzo recipe from Food.com.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper.
- Pour broth and lemon juice into a Dutch oven; bring to boil and add chicken.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook for 9 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pot; set aside.
- Increase heat to high and cook sauce for 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper; whisk in honey and sour cream.
- Add 2 cups water to pot and bring to a boil; add orzo and cook for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed. Add green beans to pot for final 4 minutes of cook time.
- Stir chicken back into pot and serve.
This was a nice change for chicken. Very easy to make and the only thing I did different was to use 1 can of green beans, instead of 8 oz. fresh. Thank-you!