Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A great recipe for moist, flavorful chicken. I eat a lot of chicken, so I like to experiment a little. This is a wonderful recipe to mix up ahead of time, or even the night before, and have dinner on the table 30 minutes after you get home.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt the chicken breasts lightly on both sides.
- In a small bowl or a zip-top bag, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Add the chicken, coating both sides.
- Let marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with foil, place chicken on foil and bake for 25 minutes or until brown and crispy. If they aren't quite brown enough after cooking, run them under the broiler for a minute.