Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I gotten this from a friend. I think it is more like a sweet and sour chicken and very good served with rice
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 chicken breasts or 24 chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup Crisco
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons catsup
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In a zip loc bag, combine flour and salt.
- Add chicken few pieces at a time and shake till all chicken is floured.
- In skillet brown the chicken in the Crisco.
- Combine catsup,brown sugar,lemonade,water,and vinger.
- Pour over browned chicken.
- Cover and Simmer for 45-50 mins.
- till tender.
- Remove chicken measure juices add water if necessary to make 1 1/4 c liquid.
- Combine cornstarch and 1 T water stir into pan juices cook and stir till bubbly.
- Serve over rice or noodles.