Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is another one of those recipes I've had for so long, I can't remember where I got it from. It's very quick and easy.
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Put flour, salt and pepper in a resealable plastic bag; shake to mix.
- Add chicken; close bag and shake to coat.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning breasts over once, about 6-8 minutes until chicken is cooked through completely. Remove to a platter.
- Add broth and lemon juice to skillet. Cook, scraping up any browned bits on bottom of skillet, 2 minutes or until sauce is reduced slightly.
- Stir in parsley; pour on chicken and serve.
This was a very easy recipe to make. However, when I tried to reduce the sauce, it wasn't going to have it. I was hoping for a somewhat thicker sauce to put over the chicken but it was really liquidy. Even with that, it was still tasty at the end!!