Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great chicken recipe that my DH really enjoyed !!!
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade (defrosted)
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- gravy flour (for thickening)
- Place chicken in a greased 9x13" baking dish.
- Combine the lemonade, soy sauce, and garlic powder in a dish and mix well.
- Pour over the chicken and cover with foil, and bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Pour the juices in another pan and reheat till hot, add a little gravy flour and stir well, until thickened.
- Pour over the chicken and ENJOY!