Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great chicken recipe that my DH really enjoyed !!!
Make and share this Lemony Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Place chicken in a greased 9x13" baking dish.
- Combine the lemonade, soy sauce, and garlic powder in a dish and mix well.
- Pour over the chicken and cover with foil, and bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Pour the juices in another pan and reheat till hot, add a little gravy flour and stir well, until thickened.
- Pour over the chicken and ENJOY!