Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My friends love these. DON"T forget to refrigerate leftovers, if there is any.
Make and share this Lemony Cheesecake Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (325 degrees for glass dish).
- Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press firmly on bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 8 minutes, cool.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add eggs and lemon juice; mix well.
- Spread preserves evenly over prepared crust.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over preserves.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set, cool.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.