1 hr 5 mins
My friends love these. DON"T forget to refrigerate leftovers, if there is any.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees (325 degrees for glass dish).
- 2Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press firmly on bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 3Bake 8 minutes, cool.
- 4Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees.
- 5In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 6Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- 7Add eggs and lemon juice; mix well.
- 8Spread preserves evenly over prepared crust.
- 9Pour cream cheese mixture over preserves.
- 10Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set, cool.
- 11Chill thoroughly.
- 12Garnish as desired.
- 13Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemony Cheesecake Squares
Serving Size: 1 (2208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.6
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 126.4 mg
- Sodium 440.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 10.2 g