Recipe by Marie
A yummy cheesecake with no baking! Delicious and so easy.
Top Review by ThinOne
I've made this before, but don't remember where I got the recipe. It was delish. I used a jar of lemon curd to top it with, which was delicious. This was creamy and refreshing and has a perfect lemon flavor. Very simple and quick.
- 78.07 ml butter
- 295.73 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 85.04 g package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 236.59 ml boiling water
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 236.59 ml whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in saucepan, then stir in graham cracker crumbs and 2 T.
- Measure and set aside 3 T crumbs for topping.
- Press remaining crumbs into ungreased 9" square pan and set aside.
- For filling, dissolve jello in boiling water in a bowl.
- In small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice together until smooth.
- Slowly, beat in warm jello.
- Chill until it starts to set.
- Beat cream until stiff and fold into mixture.
- Pour over crust in pan and sprinkle with reserved 3 T crumbs.
- Chill well.