Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These bars are extremely rich... one little bar satisfies my sweet tooth.
- 354.88 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 78.07 ml finely chopped pecans
- 78.07 ml granulated sugar
- 78.07 ml melted butter or 78.07 ml margarine
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened (I use the fat free and it still tastes very rich)
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 118.29 ml lemon juice (I use from concentrate)
- Preheat oven to 325°. Combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans, sugar, and melted butter in a mixing bowl.
- Reserve 1/3 cup of the mixture.
- Press mixture into a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 6 minutes, remove from oven and let cool.
- Beat cream cheese in a large mixing bowl until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- Add eggs, beat just until combined.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Spoon mixture into pan on top of crust.
- Sprinkle reserved crust mixture on top of cheese mixture.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for one hour.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Cut into bars and serve.
Wonderful!! I used fresh lemon juice for this one and I used crushed Marie biscuits in place of the graham crackers (next time I'll skip on adding the sugar to the crumb mixture) Lemony yum! Reviewed for PAC Fall 2007