1/1 Photo of Lemony Cheesecake Bars
These bars are extremely rich... one little bar satisfies my sweet tooth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter or 1/3 cup margarine
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (I use the fat free and it still tastes very rich)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (I use from concentrate)
- 1Preheat oven to 325°. Combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans, sugar, and melted butter in a mixing bowl.
- 2Reserve 1/3 cup of the mixture.
- 3Press mixture into a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 4Bake 6 minutes, remove from oven and let cool.
- 5Beat cream cheese in a large mixing bowl until fluffy.
- 6Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- 7Add eggs, beat just until combined.
- 8Stir in lemon juice.
- 9Spoon mixture into pan on top of crust.
- 10Sprinkle reserved crust mixture on top of cheese mixture.
- 11Bake about 30 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 12Cool on wire rack for one hour.
- 13Store in refrigerator.
- 14Cut into bars and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemony Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.6
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 23.3 mg
- Sodium 64.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 1.6 g