Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Light, fluffy, and creamy -with just a hint of fresh lemon! Easy prep, for a scrumptious dish!
Make and share this Lemony Blintz Souffle recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together all souffle ingredients except butter.
- Stir in the melted butter until completely combined.
- Mix together all filling ingredients.
- Pour half the batter into a lightly greased 9x13-inch Pyrex dish.
- Spoon the filling on top.
- Pour remaining batter over the filling.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until puffed and golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh fruit and powdered sugar.