Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Cooking Light; lemon flavor is subtle; to enhance it, add fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups diagonally cut asparagus
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed and diagonally cut
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt (to taste)
- coarse ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a big nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add in asparagus, mushrooms, and snow peas; saute 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add in garlic; saute 1 minute.
- Combine the parsley and remaining 3 ingredients; sprinkle over vegetables; serve immediately.