Satisfied Kris's Note:
The asparagus and tiny new potatoes together are a tasty combination. This recipe is from a local newspaper (years ago). Prep time is estimated. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces asparagus spears, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 whole tiny new potatoes, unpeeled and quartered
- 1Cook potatoes, covered, in a small amount of boiling water in a 2 quart saucepan for 10 minutes.
- 2Add asparagus.
- 3Cook, covered, about 8 additional minutes, drain.
- 4Transfer vegetables to a serving bowl.
- 5DRESSING: Combine rest of ingredients.
- 6Add to the veggies and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemony Asparagus and New Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (428 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.7
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 177.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 8.4 g