- 12 ounces asparagus spears, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 whole tiny new potatoes, unpeeled and quartered
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely shredded lemon, rind of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes, covered, in a small amount of boiling water in a 2 quart saucepan for 10 minutes.
- Add asparagus.
- Cook, covered, about 8 additional minutes, drain.
- Transfer vegetables to a serving bowl.
- DRESSING: Combine rest of ingredients.
- Add to the veggies and toss to coat.