Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Southern Living. I substitute yogurt for mayo.
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Red Delicious apples, cored and chopped
- 1 granny smith apple, cored and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Stir together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir in apples, celery, and raisins. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans just before serving.