1/2 Photos of Lemongrass Infused Coconut Jasmine Rice Pilaf
Momma Jenny's Note:
Every time I serve this rice I hear someone at the table say "this is the best rice I have ever had." I hope you get the same reviews!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast angel hair in toaster oven on light toast setting. Keep a close eye being careful not to burn.
- 2Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Stir in the rice and toasted angelhair and salt.
- 4Add the coconut milk, water and lemongrass.
- 5Increase the heat to high and bring to a boil.
- 6Cover and reduce heat to a simmer for 20 minutes (do not uncover or stir while it cooks).
- 7Remove from heat and discard lemongrass before serving.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemongrass Infused Coconut Jasmine Rice Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.5
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 606.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
angel hair pasta
reduced-fat unsweetened coconut milk