Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Nice and refreshing with a light lemony flavor. Lovely on hot days!
- Coarsely chop bottom 4 inches of lemongrass.
- Trim tops, remove outside leaves, and save for garnish.
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Add tea bags and lemongrass, remove from heat, and steep for 10 minutes.
- Sweeten to taste with sugar then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve in a tall chilled glass full of ice.
- Garnish each glass with a lemongrass top and a lemon wedge.
I made this for a cookout as a beverage for the pregnant members of the group...by the end of the night everyone was drinking it! Very refreshing.