1/1 Photo of Lemongrass Iced Tea
1 hr 15 mins
Nice and refreshing with a light lemony flavor. Lovely on hot days!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coarsely chop bottom 4 inches of lemongrass.
- 2Trim tops, remove outside leaves, and save for garnish.
- 3In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- 4Add tea bags and lemongrass, remove from heat, and steep for 10 minutes.
- 6Sweeten to taste with sugar then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 7Serve in a tall chilled glass full of ice.
- 8Garnish each glass with a lemongrass top and a lemon wedge.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemongrass Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (969 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea bags