1/1 Photo of Lemongrass Iced Tea
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coarsely chop the bottom 4 inches of the lemongrass stalks.
- 2Trim the tops, remove the outside leaves, and save for garnish.
- 3In a small saucepan, bring to water to a boil.
- 4Add in tea bags and chopped lemongrass; remove from heat and let steep for 10 minutes.
- 5Strain; sweeten to taste with sugar, refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 6Fill tall chilled glasses with ice; pour the tea over the ice.
- 7Garnish each glass with a lemongrass top and a lemon wedge.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemongrass Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea bags