1/1 Photo of Lemonaide lemon pepper chicken
24 hrs 18 mins
I got this recipe from my Mother-in-law. I was hesitant to try it, but did so anyways, with wonderful results. Hope you like it as much as everyone else I've shared it with has.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make a marinade of the Italian dressing and lemonaide powder, and marinate the chicken in this for at least six, and up to twenty-four hours.
- 2The longer the better.
- 3Bring your grill to medium heat, and sprinkle chicken with garlic powder and lemon pepper seasoning.
- 4Grill for 6-8 minutes on each side.
- 5This recipe may also be broiled, following the instructions for your oven.
- 6Be sure to let meat rest for at least 4 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemonaide lemon pepper chicken
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.9
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1033.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweetened lemonade drink mix