Recipe by Twitterpated
I got this recipe from my Mother-in-law. I was hesitant to try it, but did so anyways, with wonderful results. Hope you like it as much as everyone else I've shared it with has.
Top Review by loof
What a great and easy chicken recipe! Delicious with ingredients I always have on hand. The slightly sweet marinade on the chicken is perfect with the lemon pepper and garlic. Loved this - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian dressing (your favorite brand or recipe)
- 1⁄3 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- garlic powder, to taste
- lemon pepper seasoning, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Make a marinade of the Italian dressing and lemonaide powder, and marinate the chicken in this for at least six, and up to twenty-four hours.
- The longer the better.
- Bring your grill to medium heat, and sprinkle chicken with garlic powder and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes on each side.
- This recipe may also be broiled, following the instructions for your oven.
- Be sure to let meat rest for at least 4 minutes before serving.