Prep 18 mins
Cook 24 hrs
I got this recipe from my Mother-in-law. I was hesitant to try it, but did so anyways, with wonderful results. Hope you like it as much as everyone else I've shared it with has.
- Make a marinade of the Italian dressing and lemonaide powder, and marinate the chicken in this for at least six, and up to twenty-four hours.
- The longer the better.
- Bring your grill to medium heat, and sprinkle chicken with garlic powder and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Grill for 6-8 minutes on each side.
- This recipe may also be broiled, following the instructions for your oven.
- Be sure to let meat rest for at least 4 minutes before serving.
What a great and easy chicken recipe! Delicious with ingredients I always have on hand. The slightly sweet marinade on the chicken is perfect with the lemon pepper and garlic. Loved this - thanks for sharing the recipe!