Recipe by Marie
A great summer time treat. Makes a wonderful looking beverage for your next picnic or party.
Top Review by Domestic Goddess
I substituted a canned lemonade beverage for the freshly made lemonade mix. And when making the strawberry ice cubes, I added 3 tablespoons of the sugar, as I found 2 tablespoons didn't sweetened the strawberries as much, plus I only got 20 strawberry ice cubes (which filled 1-1/2 ice cube trays). This was pretty good. Thanx for the recipe!!
- 709.77 ml fresh lemon juice
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 946.36 ml cold water
Strawberry Ice Cubes
- 473.18 ml sliced strawberries
- 29.58 ml sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix lemon juice and sugar in a pitcher until sugar dissolves.
- Add water and refrigerate.
- For ice cubes, puree strawberries and sugar together in a blender and pour into an ice cube tray.
- To serve, place a couple of strawberry ice cubes in a glass and pour lemonade over to fill.