Recipe by GREG IN SAN DIEGO
Get the refreshing taste of a tall cold glass of lemonade...in a pie. From Kraft Kitchens.
- 1⁄3 cup country time lemonade mix
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 6 ounces graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Place drink mix in large bowl.
- Add water.
- Stir until mix is dissolved.
- Add ice cream.
- Beat with electric mixer on low speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Freeze until mixture is thick enough to mound.
- Spoon mixture into crust.
- Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Let stand at room temperature until pie can easily be cut.
- Store leftovers in freezer.