Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Tastes like a glass of lemonade......in a pie. From Kraft Food & Family magazine. Cook time is freeze time.
- 1⁄3 cup lemonade mix
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crust
- Place drink mix in a large bowl. Add water; stir until mix is dissolved. Add ice cream. Beat with electric mixer on low speed until well blended. Gently stir in Cool Whip. Freeze, if necessary, until mixture is thick enough to mound.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight until firm. Remove from freezer 15 minute before serving. Let stand at room temperature until pie can easily be cut. Store leftover pie in freezer.