- 1⁄3 cup country time lemonade mix or 1⁄3 cup country time lem'n berry sippers powdered drink mix, any flavor
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) honey maid graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir drink mix and water in large bowl until dissolved.
- Add ice cream.
- Beat with electric mixer on low speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping until smooth.
- Freeze, if necessary, until mixture will mound.
- Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or overnight until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes or until pie can be cut easily.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
- Store leftover pie in freezer.