Simple to make.
Make and share this Lemonade Scones recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 220C degrees.
- Place dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and combine well.
- Add cream and lemonade and mix to form a soft dough.
- Turn out onto a floured board and knead lightly.
- Press dough gently with your hands and pat until it is approximately 3/4 inch thick.
- Using a round cutter cut out 8 scones.
- Arrange on baking tray, brushing tops with a little milk.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until tops are lightly browned.