Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple to make.
Make and share this Lemonade Scones recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 220C degrees.
- Place dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and combine well.
- Add cream and lemonade and mix to form a soft dough.
- Turn out onto a floured board and knead lightly.
- Press dough gently with your hands and pat until it is approximately 3/4 inch thick.
- Using a round cutter cut out 8 scones.
- Arrange on baking tray, brushing tops with a little milk.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until tops are lightly browned.
You want light tasty no fuss scones...then this is definately the one!!! YUMMMMMMMMMM And the neat thing is ...they always come out right...good eh???
I have used this recipe often and it always goes down a treat.Many people have asked how I do it so quickly and have fantastic results.I freely give the recipe to others so they may enjoy.Even my 5 year old daughter knows how to do the recipe.
What an interesting recipe without any butter or fat!