- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 125 ml lemonade (7 up or Sprite)
- 125 ml whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 220C degrees.
- Place dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl and combine well.
- Add cream and lemonade and mix to form a soft dough.
- Turn out onto a floured board and knead lightly.
- Press dough gently with your hands and pat until it is approximately 3/4 inch thick.
- Using a round cutter cut out 8 scones.
- Arrange on baking tray, brushing tops with a little milk.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until tops are lightly browned.