Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
easy to make but a few different ingrediants
Make and share this Lemonade Scones recipe from Food.com.
- melt butter.
- add lemonade and cream.
- separately mix together dry ingrediants.
- at this stage can add flavourings like 2 C grated cheese or 1T sugar and sweet flavourings like dates.
- or dont add anything for plain scones.
- mix wet ingrediants into dry and stir til well mixed.
- turn onto floured board.
- cut into shapes and bake on tray.
- 200 degrees celcius 8 mins fanbake, 12 mins bake.