Recipe by Beck Australia
This is a great recipe I got from my son's kindergarten. They are very easy to make and they taste fantastic. A great recipe to make with your kids. I serve them with jam and whipped cream. Yum!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees celcius.
- Mix together lemonade, cream and flour to form a soft dough.
- Place mixture on a floured surface and knead dough to 2cm thickness.
- Cut out circles that are about 4cm in diameter.
- Place on a tray and glaze with whisked egg.
- Bake in oven until golden brown.