1/3 Photos of Lemonade Pudding Cake
1 hr 15 mins
Muffin Goddess's Note:
This is a Kraft Interactive Kitchen recipe, posted per a request for glazed cake recipes. Not exactly a cake for the fat-and-calorie conscious, but very good nonetheless. Moist,lemony and sweet, a regular in my cake recipe rotation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease and flour a 12-cup bundt or fluted tube pan.
- 3Mix cake mix, pudding mix, 1/4 cup drink mix, eggs, cold water, and oil in large bowl on low speed for one minute, then on medium speed for 4 minutes.
- 4Pour into prepared pan.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees F for 50-55 minutes, or until a pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Cool in pan 5 minutes, then invert cake onto a serving platter with a lip to catch the glaze.
- 7If you try to remove the cake from the pan too soon, you're risking losing the top"skin" of it (not such a big deal with a frosted cake, but makes for a not-so-cute glazed cake).
- 8While cake is cooling, dissolve remaining 1/4 cup drink mix in warm water in a medium bowl.
- 9Whisk in powdered sugar until well blended (no lumps).
- 10Prick warm cake at 1-inch intervals with a skewer completely through to the bottom of the cake.
- 11Gradually spoon glaze over warm cake, allowing for absorption time between spoonfuls.
- 12Store at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemonade Pudding Cake
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.2
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 319.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 33.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g