Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- Dissolve Jello in 3/4 cup of hot water (stir until it is well dissolved).
- Let cool.
- Beat together 4 eggs and the 1/2 cup of oil.
- Mix all these ingredients into the yellow cake mix.
- Mix well and pour into a tube pan.
- Line pan with greased wax paper sprinkled lightly with flour.
- Bake at 325 degrees until done,brown on top.
- Mix small can of lemonade (thawed) with 3/4 cup sugar.
- When cake is done and still warm pour lemonade mixture over cake.
- Let cool and remove from pan.
- Baking time is about 30 minutes.
Delicious! So moist. I added 1/4 cup powdered sugar and used limeade.
Excellant cake! I've made two so far, one lemon and one using lime. A hit at family get togethers, there wasn't a crumb left! This recipe reminds me of when I was a little girl, my mother used to make one very similiar, and sadly I never got the recipe before she passed away. Thanks T/T for the wonderful memories!